Wednesday, September 10, 2008

neighbor thinks I'm nuts.

He came by while I was cutting down some more tree with the sawsall to ask me if I wanted to borrow a chainsaw. He said, "you're making me tired watching you struggle."

Of course I accepted the offer. I have been talking about buying a chainsaw. I asked him if he had a chipper. I figured I would go for it. He's already offered me to borrow any of his tools. No chipper unfortunately.

I told him I would take him up on the chainsaw over the weekend. I finished up w/ the saws-all. It is actually a good tool for trimming. I was able to climb up into the tree, and use the saws all at full extension of my arm. I was standing on top of two limbs that I had cut previously. I wouldn't be comfortable doing that with a chainsaw.

I've got a plan for getting the rest of the scrubby tree and part of the willow (I'm not sure if that is what it is) down.

There are about 6 scrubby trees I need to take down, plus a long branch of the willow.

No comments: